Start your day right with these easy and delicious Vegan Protein Pancakes!
There's no better way to start the day than with a big stack of pancakes. Oh wait, there is!
A big stack of vegan and gluten-free protein pancakes! Almost sounds too good to be true, right?
These easy pancakes made with our Plant Protein mix, which is a plant-based protein made of Pea and Rice Protein, Maca Root, Lucuma and Banana powder. Enjoy!
VEGAN PROTEIN PANCAKES
MAKES 8-9 PANCAKES | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- 2 tbsp Plant Protein mix
- 1 banana
- 200g oats
- 100ml plant-based milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Blend all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Set the batter aside for a few minutes to let it thicken.
- Heat a large skillet (if your skillet’s not non-stick, use coconut oil to grease it).
- Spoon ¼ cup of the batter for each pancake onto the skillet.
- Cook on both sides and repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Stack the pancakes up, add your favourite toppings and serve.
SUPER TIP: Try adding cinnamon to the dough for extra flavor. Also play around with different toppings such as nuts, seeds, nut butters and dates.