Do you sometimes struggle to get in enough vitamins and minerals? It’s actually a very common problem… in fact, 75% of the western population doesn’t meet their daily minimum recommended vitamins and mineral intake.
But it can be so easy… one of my new obsessions lately is taking healthy shots whenever I feel like I need an extra boost of micronutrients (aka vitamins and minerals) or energy. You can totally make these wherever and whenever - even on the go!
1) Super Green in water: this will strengthen your immune system and a give your body lots of micronutrients and chlorophyll (aka liquid sunshine)
2) Energy Bomb in oat milk: for a boost of energy (the natural caffeine coming from guarana is absorbed very slowly and will, therefore, give you lots of energy for up to 7 hours)
3) Forever Beautiful in water: this shot will provide your body with the beauty vitamins A, C, E and lots of antioxidants and minerals - for healthy, glowing skin and strong hair and nails
4) Power Matcha in a green juice: perfect for brainpower - take this shot whenever you need to focus for (the best for long study sessions!)
5) Muscle Power in almond milk: take this shot after your workout to provide your tired muscles with protein and recover faster (or drink it whenever for some extra protein!)
CHEERS - I hope you enjoy these! Do you have any secrets on how to get in more nutrients on a daily basis?