Vegan cashew cream cheese recipe
Meet your new favourite dip! This vegan cashew cream cheese recipe is so tasty, you’ll forget it’s actually good for you.
You can enhance any veggie with a savoury dip. But when you’re tired of hummus and guacamole, there’s only one recipe for the job: cashew cream cheese!
With the perfect balance of “cheesy” nutritional yeast, tangy lemon and fresh chives, this vegan cashew cream cheese actually has more flavour than the original stuff. Plus, it’s made with nutrient-rich superfoods that your whole body will love.
Thanks to the Super Green Mix, you’ll add some extra healthy greens and fibres to your daily diet, so you can keep shoveling without any guilt.
Enjoy this cashew cream cheese with your favourite veggies, crackers, or on top of whole wheat bread. (Just don’t be alarmed when you find yourself eating it all in one sitting!)
Vegan Cashew Cream Cheese Recipe
- 2 tsp Super Green Mix
- 140g cashews
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 30g fresh chives, chopped
- salt, to taste
- Place the cashews in a large bowl and cover with water. Soak overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Drain and rinse the cashews, then place them in a food processor or blender.
- Add the Super Green mix, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, and 1 tbsp water and process until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides.
- Transfer the cashew cheese to a dish or bowl and stir in the chives, if using.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Enjoy with vegetables, crackers, or on toast.