Vegan Banana Bread
Banana bread – everybody loves it!
It's just perfect to have on hand - whether you're in need of a satisfying snack, quick breakfast, or perfect addition to your afternoon tea. Why not make a version that's higher in protein to have something delicious as a post-workout snack?
Vegan Banana Bread Recipe
- 50g Plant Protein mix
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 10 small pitted dates, soaked
- 3 small bananas
- 50g almond flour
- 50g quinoa or oat flour
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- walnuts, almond butter or raisins (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the flax seeds with 2 tbsp water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in the walnuts, almond butter, or raisins, if using.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes or until the banana bread is firm and golden brown.
- Let cool before slicing.