Indulge in autumnal flavours from the moment you wake up with this warming and yummy pumpkin spice porridge!
It's that time of the year again where you won't leave the house without your scarf and cosy socks. A hearty breakfast is what's going to really give you the motivation to get you out of your bed and have a healthy start into the day.
Our favourite of the season is this pumpkin spice porridge that is quickly prepared, delicious and warming from the inside. We used our Energy Bomb Mix in it which is packed with antioxidants, natural caffeine, vitamins and minerals to kick start your day!
Not sure what to do with the leftover pumpkin purée? Make sure to give a try at this delicious pumpkin spice latte recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Porridge
- 10g Energy Bomb Mix
- 500ml plant based milk
- 80g (gluten free) oats
- 250ml water
- 1/2 can (or approximatively 100g) pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp. chopped almonds
- In a pot put in the oats, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, water and milk
- Cook on a cook low heat until they get nice and creamy
- Take the pot off the oven and stir in the spices and Energy Bomb Mix
- Put into a bowl and add the toppings