Looking for something to grab in between study breaks or at work? Something that will help you over your afternoon tiredness? Over here in the office, we like to have some snacks prepared. Just like our Energy Bomb Granola Bars. Our Energy Bomb Mix is made of Organic Acai, Guarana, Maca, Lucuma and Banana Powder and reduces tiredness and fatigue. So what are you waiting for? Get in your kitchen and prepare these yummy granola bars for the upcoming week.
- 10g Energy Bomb Mix
1 cup of oat flour (make your own by blending oats in your blender until they form a flour)
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 handful walnuts
- 1 handful raisins
1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/2 chopped apple
12 tbsp. water
3 tbsp. chia seeds
2 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C.
- Start off by preparing your chia eggs by mixing your chia seeds and water in a bowl and wait until the form a gel.
- Blend together the oat flour, almond milk and coconut oil.
- Pour your mixture into a bowl and add in your oats, your puffed quinoa, the first half of the apple, walnuts and raisins
- Mix well
- Pour in maple syrup and add your favourite spices such as cinnamon or vanilla (or both) and add 1 tbsp. of our Energy Bomb Mix to refill your energy levels
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes
- Take out of the oven and let cool
We hope this gives you inspiration for what to prepare for a busy day ahead. Healthy eating habits can be easy and fit into any schedule!
P.S. Are you following us already on Instagram or Facebook?